Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Why I like dogs.


I like dogs, and I like cats. In fact, I like all animals, birds, and fish... so much so, that my dream (if I had unlimited financial resources) would be to open an animal sanctuary for stray, homeless, and unwanted animals. I'd accept old race horses, elephants discarded from the circus, and any animal injured on the highway that was still alive. I'd have plenty of land for the animals to roam around, and an on-site veterinary staff to be certain the animals stayed healthy. I'd employ lots of people, more than necessary, so that those in the community could have jobs, and to ensure the proper care and feeding of the animals.

I like dogs and cats, but I like dogs just a wee bit better. Because dogs... can smile.

1 comment:

HugoSwimmer said...

I agree

http://anadar.blogspot.com